The Association of Egyptian Female Lawyers Prepares for Training Woman Commissions in Political Parties
The Association of Egyptian Female Lawyers provides its training and consulting services for parties’ youth to train them on managing electoral campaigns. The association implemented number of trainings for parties’ youth, especially women, in the first stage. The trainings targeted creating women youth calibers who are able managing electoral campaigns for new candidates in the context of the political and electoral process which the Egyptian society is passing by currently and paving the way for the parliamentary and local elections. The trainings aim at:
- Encouraging youth to participate in electoral process.
- Creating youth calibers who are able to interactive and participate in the change process positively.
The trainings tackle the following topics:
- What is the electoral campaign and how to manage it?
- The stages of electoral campaign.
- The specifications of the campaign team and the required skills in them.
- The electoral campaign, means of electoral propaganda and the elements of successful propaganda.
- Means of direct and indirect communication and mobilization for voters.
- Using media means in enriching the electoral position of the candidates.
- The voting stage and evaluating the electoral performance of the candidate after the elections.
- Distributing the financial dues of the electoral campaign according to its stages development.
- The financial criteria of electoral campaign and the financial administration for the implementation.